Thursday, August 30, 2007

Do you think they've figured out I'm a knitter?

I received a mysterious envelope in my work mail box today. It was obviously recycled after having been sent to some big muckety muck across the courtyard from me. The original info was scribbled out and scrawled across it was my name. Wobbly letters, they were...I think she must have been laughing and writing at the same time! It was sent by an infrequent attendee of our twice monthly noontime knitting group and she KNEW how fitting it was. I opened the envelope to see this and laughed heartily myself. I guess this is what my world has come to...what my dear work friends think of me.

Wait a minute! Why are you laughing?!?! Uh, oh, I guess it's not just my work friends, eh? :) Too funny!

1 comment:

Traci said...

LOL that's funny (and probably very fitting ;-) )