Friday, August 17, 2007

Going to the coast

We're headed off for three wonderful days of coastal goodness tomorrow! Woo hoo! I know we'll be muttering about retiring over there some day when it's time to come home. I love that ocean air!!! We got a great vacation rental house owned by a friend of one of my work/knitting friends. Close to the beach, great set up, and they love dogs, so ours are very welcome. Plans include long beach walks, movie watching, game playing, no work talk for hubby, no cell phone for hubby, unwinding time for hubby, and a trip to a yarn shop for me. I'll post pictures upon our return. Woo hoo! Oh, yeah, I said that already, but I REALLY mean it! :)

2 comments:

starrynights said...

Have a wonderful weekend and take lots of photos so those of us stuck at home can share in the fun!

;-)

Traci said...

i hope you two have a great relaxing weekend at the coast :) I look forward to seeing pictures :)