Sunday, September 16, 2007

To blog or not to blog

Blogging is an interesting thing. Once you start, you feel guilty if you don't do it. You waiver over what is good blog material and what isn't. Sometimes you've got tons to blog about, pictures to show, etc., and it all flows very easily. Sometimes you've got nothing. And sometimes you've got lots going on, but it's either not blog worthy or not something you're willing to blog about, at least not yet, so you don't blog about anything. Blogger's block, perhaps. Weird! It's sort of like losing track with friends who you were really close to solely because you don't move in the same worlds anymore. Then, when you're ready to get back in touch, something else in your life keeps you from it. Hmmmm....

I really do need to get out and take some pictures of some of the things I've knitted up recently. I'm also hoping I'll have Savannah's last win picture soon, so I can scan and post it. While I still visit Ravelry several times a week, I've been neglecting it due to those darn pictures. Dang!

No comments: