Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Savannah at Umpqua

And, here she is, in her first win photo. Not too bad for having a newbie set her up. The first pic is how close Ross cropped it...I'd have appreciated a bit more background, but oh, well. I should have smoothed her topline around her shoulders a bit and pulled her tail out so you can actually see it, but otherwise, I'm happy with it. Of course, I like the bottom one with me cut out muuuuuuccccchhhhh better. I know, I know, it's about the dog, but still! :)


5 comments:

Kim said...

Nice!

oh sure look at the pro looking at her dog... me, I'm thinking this is a mistake as I'm setting up Gup and then I have this half dazed look cause I'm still in shock...

Traci said...

GREAT picture Chelle :) She's such a pretty girl :)

Fox lady said...

Wow you both look great! I dare not put our first win photo up due to my dumb expression. But you do look like a pro and even the judge looks darn happy!

CardiLover said...

Aww! Thanks! I think the looking at the dog thing was the first thing I learned when Paul was having his picture taken with Ethan. For some reason that stuck in my head more than anything else. And, if I don't look at the camera, maybe I don't have to admit I'm allowing my picture to be taken. It's all about the dog, it's all about the dog, it's all about the dog... :)

starrynights said...

Wonderful first photo! You look very calm, cool and collected. I had a very goofy dazed look on my face in KW's first win pic.

Congrats again!!!