Sunday, August 05, 2007

We did it!!!!

Savannah was Winners' Bitch and Best Opposite Sex today. Digger won Winner's Dog and Best of Winners. Getting there early made a big difference! She got used to the atmosphere, I cooled off and calmed down, and we pretended it was handling class. Much better! She needs more Petsmart trips to acclimatize herself, though I think she was being a bit ornery on purpose today. She was certainly feeling full of herself when we came home! She was trying to tell Ethan she was boss...and he was letting her! Wonder if she's starting to smell good again...

We didn't get any good show pictures, but we did get some fun pictures of Savannah getting to use her birthday present for the first time. I definitely have a water dog in this one!!! I have a cute video, but it's too big for YouTube...any ideas on compressing it?




On a knitting note, I've finally received my invitation to Ravelry, a new online knitting community that is a BIG deal among us knitting geeks!!! Woo hoo!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starrynights said...

Yay!!! Congrats to you and Missy Savannah!

Isabel says, "Thhhhpppttt" which I interpret to mean congrats also.

Traci said...

YAY for you guys!!!

Fox lady said...

OK, now I know whose blog to read! Congrats to Savannah- looks like alll your blood, sweat and tears are paying off- the rest will be easy, right?

Jeri said...

Great job!! Congrats Richelle.