Saturday, October 07, 2006

Corgi Negotiations

Man, am I tired, but we did do much better on the sleep last night. Libby and Ethan ran Savannah all over the yard yesterday, then she went to work and the nail salon with me, so she was a wee bit tired. She eats well, if you continue to encourage her to do so.

Libby doesn't mind her so much anymore and even gave her kisses in the house today. Ethan thinks she's great fun outside, but still doesn't want her inside. He woke up so confused, he growled at everyone...Libby, the cats, and all of that. Took a mini nap, went out to play all happy happy, then didn't like her again when they came in. It wasn't as bad, though. I'm so thankful for the nice weather, so they can spend more time out in the yard playing and not protecting in the house. When Savannah is taking a nap, Ethan is all over me. He needs to know he's still mama's boy, I guess. It'll all work out, I'm sure. :)

Right now, Ef's sleeping in his crate, Libby's sleeping on the living room floor, and Savannah's right next to her, tucked under Paul's tv tray/computer table. :) I'd take a picture, but the battery on my camera ran out and is charging. I do have other gratuitous cute pictures below.


One ear up, one ear down!

Fascinated by Ethan

I'm gonna get it...

Got it!


Wait for me!!!

And a rousing game of get the stick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww she's so toot!!!!!