Sunday, October 29, 2006

A breakthrough

I think the video probably says it all. Sometimes dogs know more than the humans do. Ethan's treatment of Savannah is a good example. He's been growly and ornery with her, not letting her get away with much of anything. Smart dog! Now she respects and adores him, while treating Libby as a total equal and always attacking her. I guess Ef does understand pack order. What a good boy! I love my girls, but damn I love my silly red dog!!! The original video is nearly 10 minutes long and You Tube doesn't let you use a lot...I'm new to this video stuff. I'll have to play when I have more time to learn.

Ef and Savannah 10-29-06

4 comments:

Kim said...

Savannah says, "I am SO cute that no one can resist me!"

I like Ethan's gyrocopter tail!

Anonymous said...

Yay a HUGE breakthrough!!!!!!

CardiLover said...

And we thought that was the major breakthrough! Most of you know how protective Ethan is of his crate...no sharing, no going near it, no looking at him while he's in it if you're another dog or a cat. The most amazing thing happened last night...not only did he let Savannah get in it, he got in it with her and let her stay in it after he got out and got back in. AMAZING!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, he really does love her! What cute Cardi wrasslin'.