Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Not the best, but here it is

Here is Savannah's win picture for Friday at Eugene. Two points down, thirteen to go. I wish it was a better picture. The folks at work gave me a hard time for picking it apart so much, but I know you dog friends will understand. The photographer said she was set up great and I knew better, but she was rushing as usual, so I went with it. Would have been nice to at least have her feet lined up straight if I couldn't get her wave to settle a bit across her topline. And she looks like she's taken the weight off her left front foot just as the picture was being shot. And she's too stretched out. Dang it! Not to mention my hand being in a weird place and the dumb grin and scary hair. ACH! Oh, well, we got a point and that's all that matters, right? Just look at her head and it'll all be alright. :)

7 comments:

Fox lady said...

Great photo of you two! I need to get a scanner so I can post some of our win photos.

Traci said...

Well you know how MY experience with that photographer went... *sigh* She took Kota's BOB picture the first day and it was the single worst picture in the world. In Mandy's infamous words "put it where it won't see the light of day again".. LOL
It's not all THAT bad... she is a very pretty girl and I'm glad to see that you guys are picking up points :) congrats again! i was WONDERING when this picture was going to get in!

Kim said...

CHEST! =) drool.... agh....

Still shows off her best bits! =)

Traci said...

tee hee hee... guppy doesn't know what you call bits, Chelle...!
(tee hee hee)

Baledwr said...

Overall really not that bad. She is knuckling a little bit, probably because the rear being stretched makes her put more weight on the front...and because there is more drop in the chest to come. Your silly grin is sweet and fine. I look mean in pictures!

but...

Cardigans are not little sissy foofoo dogs!!!

If you take her pictures on the ground she will not look as big or as leggy :) Cardis and signs do not fit well even on the bigger tables. So she will still be the same size but the optical illusion of dog being too big for table wont be there.

Ok there was my daily soapbox!

CardiLover said...

I felt the same way about the table, but went with it, too. They had someone with a sheltie before and after me and both seemed to want the table and they certainly weren't gonna move it for the lowly cardi people. I have to say I was a bit relieved, though, because there is zero way right now that I could get on the ground with her. I'll try it the first time we get the opportunity, though. I really liked the lower bench thing we had in the last picture...even bigger dogs not foo foo dogs go on those. :)

Oh, and Guppy, Traci's giggling cuz bits are, um, lower, or in Savannah's case in this picture, underneath and further back to the right. Of course, I suppose a female chest in human terms might be bits, too. ;)

Kim said...

Those bits are "dangly bits..." =)