Monday, February 16, 2009

If Savannah was a teenager...

...she wouldn't talk to me for weeks when she found out I posted this gorgeous photo of her in her new grooming gear that I affectionately call her track suit. Pink skulls...how fitting!

You can tell by the look on her face just how hard I was laughing. Thank goodness the hubby took the pic on his cell phone! I couldn't have quit shaking in time. I did fold it back onto her neck so her ears could stick up. She's really not thrilled about it, but it did the best job on the shoulder and butt curls of anything I've tried with her, so she's stuck with it!

2 comments:

dreameyce said...

That's a good idea for those damn curls! Traums are HORRID... curly Qs and all. LOL

Kady Cannon said...

DOG TORTURE! Don't let those PETA people see you!

:-P