Saturday, February 07, 2009

Here we go again...

So, I obviously don't keep the blog up, but it is a great place to track certain things. This one tracks the days Ethan is in love, otherwise known as Savannah's in heat. Again. Right before a show. Again. Lovely! Guess that gives us a good excuse as to why she won't stand still on the table, eh? So sorry to all the boy dog owners!!!!

In other news, work is crazy. Application time again. UGH! I worked 11 hours overtime this week. Craziness!!! I did it so I wouldn't have to work this weekend, though, and it was worth it. I'm off to have the hair colored and cut, followed by a massage later today. That should make up for some of it!

Knitting is good and I'm bad, because I never take pictures of it. And the sun has hidden away this weekend, so it's likely we won't get any new ones, but I'll try to keep an eye out for opportunities. I've got about half a sock to go to finish a pair, I've got ends to weave in and blocking to finish my black alpaca sweater (the first to fit the new me), and lots of odds and ends that I've either made quickly or am trying to finish up. I've joined two clubs this year. A sock yarn club called Sock Yarnista by Three Irish Girls and a Malabrigo club through Eat.Sleep.Knit. I can't keep up with the socks, though, so may only stay in a few more months. The Malabrigo club is for the entire year. This month's shipment is going out today and is for a sweater. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Traci said...

so good to hear how you're doing... :) Savannah is almost always just after Sedona, and Sedona went out a few weeks ago... ah welcome to girl dog hell. I can't wait till i have a 2nd girl dog to hang with Sedona, so I don't feel so bad about making her hang out secluded from the boys. (did I just say I am excited for a 4th dog? eek!)

Kady Cannon said...

Both Phoebe and Alice are in heat and Huxley is miserable. On the plus side, this will be the last heat for both of them which will leave only Molly to deal with.