Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Angle Pictures

I took a stab at drawing the angles on two of my three. First is my boy at almost three. First from the side with angles drawn.



Note that the issue here isn't a short upper arm, but a short humerus. The angle's there, but there isn't enough in the humerus to wrap around the chest. He also tends to have a bit of a flat bottomed chest.



Here is an angle shot of my youngest girl. I think she's got great shoulders and she can flat move.


Yep, that's really me and, yep, I no longer am as wide as my dog is long. :) Not the greatest stack of the rear, obviously, and I'm still playing with the wee curl on her butt, but you get the idea. And here's her front.


Hmmm...didn't seem to get a real good one with today's bright lighting, so this will have to do. She also wasn't standing all that well. I think her chest looks better than in this picture...seems washed out and blended into the table. Her pasterns are on the long side, though.

In knitting news, I finished my black sweater. Here is a picture of me in it squinting painfully at the hubby in the bright sun.



Kinda like a really unattractive mug shot, eh? And I should really try to take a pic of it with a shirt other than black under it...doh! Oh, and look a little happier. :) Whatever. At least it's a wee bit of knitting content. This is the second sweater I've ever made myself and the first that really looks like the typical sweater. Now I'm working on a new one that I got through the Malabrigo club that is a gorgeous spring green soft wool. I just hope I can get it finished in time to wear it before summer!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Skinny mini!

Genny said...

You look great and I love the sweater.

dreameyce said...

It was nice to see you this weekend, even though I was far from social (Am feeling sicky/have a cold). Princess Savanna looked beautiful! (Well, she always does, but I mean she SHOWED beautifully :)

CardiLover said...

Hey, thanks for the compliments, everybody! :)

I wasn't terribly social this weekend, either. I was trying hard to keep Savannah from getting any boys excited. I'm glad to hear she looked like she showed as well as I thought she did, since she was in full on, standing heat. She did decide she was in love with that poor little blue boy puppy, but I think he was young enough not to notice too much. ;) If it's up to her, her "lover" will be blue, even though I want red or brindle. :)

Traci said...

Savannah sure is a pretty pretty girl, Chelle... and WOWZA, I doubt i'd recognize you on the street! You look great too! :)
I can't honestly say that I'd get the lines right on my dogs, so I'm not even bothering to try... ;-)
Good to see pictures of the pups, and of you toO! :) hug Efan for me, k? :) Kota sends Libby his love ;-)

Jeri said...

Holy cow girl!! You look great, and I hope you feel great too. :o)

Fun to see more people drawing on their dogs.