Sunday, March 11, 2007

What we're gonna do...

...we're going! Just Ethan and I, but we're going. We've got our hotel, we've got a lovely co-owner and handler who loves Ef nearly as much as we do (thanks Traci!), and we've scoped out a couple yarn shops (one just five blocks from the fairgrounds). I haven't been to San Francisco since I was in high school...and there is a yarn shop near the touristy areas I just have to visit. Woo hoo! I'm excited!!! Scared by the arm and leg it'll cost, not too thrilled about the long drive, worried about the time off work, but excited. Now, Ef goes to corgi boot camp. Hill walks, teeth cleaning, and handling class every week for practice. Can't wait!!!

And I have room for one more person and a dog or two if anyone wants to take me up on it. I even have a hotel room with two beds and a fridge. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As corny as THIS sounds, I got misty eyed when I read this post :) Damn Ethan wrapped me around his paw... and despite his sh*thead phases, I always lubed that dumb dog ;-) His owners are pretty likeable too ;-)

I'm so excited that you'll be there Richelle! I'm gonna be in heaven for a solid week! YAY!!!

Can't wait to handle the red dog again, especially now that he knows what he's doing :) I get to match a dog again! ;-)