Monday, November 06, 2006

Savannah finds her inner cardi bitch...

Tonight was our third night of puppy class and our little wallflower finally came out of her shell. I'm pretty sure somewhere deep down she figured out that Brandy is her grandmother and Maya is her auntie/half sister, because she told those nasty boys in puppy class right where they could put their rude little noses and if they didn't, she'd just nip 'em off for 'em. :) The other owners all thought she was the sweetest most shy little thing, but she put the other puppies in their place tonight without being obnoxious about it. She was so good, played well, and had a great time. Charlotte, the instructor, kept going on about how she really blossomed tonight. All I can say is, "You go, Girl!" :)

She also gained 1.1 lbs. for a total of 13.5 at 14 weeks. And she knows down, stand, watch, leave it, come here, and her two newest ones - up and speak. I don't think I'll have to do anything special to her body, but I'll definitely have to do some, um, weeding from her shoulders forward. We'll see. Her coat reminds me of Joey's or Caleb's. And still zero messes in the house! I lub her!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for Savannah, telling those other puppies where to go! :) Sounds like she's a smart one toO! :) When you're talking about Joey, who is that? Is that the tan pointed tri boy who is the same age as Orion?
Way to go on the no messes in the house... I think we may have finally crossed that threshold of no more messes in the house... (knocking on wood). She's signalling when she needs to go out now (thank GOD!) and hasn't messed in the house in a while!
can't wait to see updated pictures of Savannah!!!

CardiLover said...

Yup, that's the Joey I was thinking of. It's just so hard to say at this age. I know she'll need some trimming, I'm just not sure how much.

Anonymous said...

I love that Joey... Kim saved him and Orion at the same time and they were the bestest of buddies. Kim has often said that she wishes I had gotten Joey... oh well, hindsight.
When do we get to see PICTURES Chelle? I wanna see the 14 week old critter!!! ;-) no pressure ;-)

CardiLover said...

Picture mission failed tonight. It's just too dark here to get a good picture with my camera. Not to mention our house being too damn small to get a good angle to put the table up and be able to be the right distance from the table. Just not optimal photo conditions! We'll go to Paul's old work tomorrow and try again. :(