Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Just dawned on me...

I think the way this blogger thing works, you'll see this post first, but I'd rather you go below and read that one first. Dang again!!!

Another thing...do all of your dogs' eyes glow different colors? Ours do...Libby's glow greenish yellow, Ethan's glow reddish orange, and Savannah's glow blue. Can anyone tell us why this might be? Weird! It could be pitch black, but if I could get a reflection of each of their eyes, I could tell by the color which dog it is. Strange!!!


Savannah looking pensive at the end of a bark



Playing with her Woobie

Kung Fu Corgi

4 comments:

Kate said...

Mine both glow pink/red, even when it's not dark. It's super creepy.

If you have a blue eye and a brown eye do they glow different colors? Blue's mostly brown eye is red too, but she does have a lot of blue in it so it may not count.

Kim said...

Savannah has puppy tourette's just like Fly huh?

Didn't I read somewhere that only dogs w/ merle gene glow red/pink? Maybe I was smoking something and thought I read that...

CardiLover said...

Puppy tourette's? (Imagine the inquisitive corgi look...head tilted to the side, ears at an angle)

And, if that's the case, then Ethan might have it, too, since his glow red. In some of the cardi history I've heard about, blue eyed reds were used to help bring the blue merle back into the breed. Hmmmm...

Knowing Blue and other cryptics like her, seems the biggest chance of breeding merle to merle without knowing actually comes from breeding blue to black, when the black could be a hidden cryptic. Hmmmmm.... again.

Kim said...

Fly barks for no apparent reason and then has a look like "shit did I just say that?"... Mark's named it puppy tourette syndrome...