Wednesday, November 08, 2006

14 Week and Few Days Pictures

Okay, I'm just gonna throw 'em at ya and comment below...







We figured out at this point that we should do the non-show side first, because she calms down and relaxes with a bit more working time. Hmmmm.... doh!








Seems I've reached my limit on this one, so I'll open another post for more. The last few have been an attempt to give Auntie Kate an idea of the fringe we have going on here. I have also now figured out that my camera sucks for indoor and close up shots. Damn! Also, the red on the back of the ears shows, but it's not as bright as it seems to be in the photos. I think the flash may have something to do with that. Anyway, wrapping this one and on to the next for more pictures.

6 comments:

Traci said...

she looks really good... despite the extra head fuzz ;-) Nice, pretty PRETTY little girl! Thanks for FINALLY posting pictures!!! ;-) (I get to jonzing for them ya know)

Kate said...

Yeah, that would be a lot of red to cover up.

CardiLover said...

Yeah, it would look weird if I tried, I think. Of course, I could just do the tips of it, like it is naturally. Weird thing is that it almost seems like she's growing into her hair. It doesn't seem soooo long like it did before the last bath when a lot of the puppy fur came out. I think we'll continue to wait and see until early January, since she can't show until February anyway.

Jeri said...

Nice pics! I can't wait to see what her adult hair looks like...it's so strange how it's just all up around her face, LOL. Very nice little girl!

Kate said...

Not so weird...Blue kind of did, too. She looked a lot more fuzzy as a baby, coat looks normal now, though it is a bit softer. Can only really see the "different" coat on her elbows and under here ears and on her neck, but I think that's because her change of wardrobe hasn't gotten there yet.

CardiLover said...

Ethan had longer hair, too, not just as long and not as sticky outy in places. He grew into it, though he contributed well to my knowledge of working on waves.