Monday, August 17, 2009

Yippee!!!

Quick post to say thank you, thank you, thank you to Kim K and Mark for being lovely hosts, supporting us so much, and sharing the points this past weekend!

Most of you have already heard the awesome news, but Savannah is now, pending AKC approval, Champion Wolfrun White Lightnin'. She's even got the new crate tag to prove it! Many thanks to everyone who encouraged us along the way and kept us going even when it felt like we were both beating our heads against the wall. Thanks to Judge Cathy H Daugherty for awarding Savannah with Winner's Bitch and Best Opposite Sex for her second major to complete the championship. Now Miss Mud Princess is looking for a good agility class, maybe a bit of tracking, and perhaps herding if the sheep don't remind her too much of Komodors. And, yes, I'm tempted to special her a day or two at Eugene. ;)

9 comments:

dreameyce said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, to schedule her celebration photo shoot!!!! Let me know your schedule, and we can work it out around a time I'm down there. Complementary of course, for my favorite black Cardi girl in the world :)

I'm so shocked that pretty girl didn't finish sooner. Glad that's finially over, and can't wait to see what she produces in the whelping box! WHEE!

GO 'VANNA!

dreameyce said...

Did I already say "YEA!!!", if not.... YEA!!!!!!!!!!

penni said...

Congratulations -- and now on to the really fun stuff. Chase advises tracking is the BEST!

CardiLover said...

Oh, Emily! That would be fantastic! We'll definitely have to get together on that some time. I'd like a pretty picture to put on her daddy's website. :) She's his 88th champion and Ra-Ra is his 89th. Funny that 8 was my lucky number when showing her!!!

Holly said...

CONGRATS!!!

starrynights said...

Richelle,

I am SO HAPPY you! That's great. Congrats on finishing your lovely girl. I know when I talked with you at Stumptown you were really feeling down on dog shows. But aren't you glad you didn't give up???

You go girl! I am very proud of you. Congrats again.

P.S. I will be showing Friday at Eugene so would love to see you guys there. :-)

Traci said...

HOORAY for Savannah!!! :) I'm so happy for you guys! Let me know when you get a nice picture of Savannah you'd like to put on the Carbon's Kids page :)

CardiLover said...

Hmmm...the temptation to show at Eugene is quickly waning. I'm thinking it'd be way more fun to just visit the days I can, check out the agility (and find a teacher, maybe), and just hang out. Will probably take Friday off to hang at the show so I can see everyone then! :)

Paul said...

Savannah is entered for Friday at Eugene. Too many other things happening that weekend kept us from entering the other days. It will be nice to see Savannah next to the other specials out there!

:-)