Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Thoughts of the Red Dog or Revised Priorities List

"Hmmm...let's see, sleep, then basketball, then treats, then food, then chewie, then hmmm...what else is there....hmmmm...oh yeah, doggie secks. Oh, wait, I don't like that at all. I might even like the kitties better than that. Why won't she leave me alone? I just want to rub on her and play, but she just won't get out of my way and she just won't play. Geez, really, leave me alone, okay? I don't like you that way anymore. Seriously! Mooooooooooommmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Poor boy really wants to be rescued and can't figure out what the heck Savannah wants. Savannah, on the other hand, er, paw, can't figure out why Ethan doesn't love her and worship at her feet (or other parts). And Libby's just grateful to not get molested anymore when Savannah turns Ef down. He still thinks the face eating is really cute, but he couldn't care less about anything beyond that. Pooooooor Bobannah!!!

3 comments:

Kady Cannon said...

LOL!

Almost makes me want to de-nut a dog or two.

Léo said...

Gus has no interest in Celie either who is also in season.
Skye on the other hand was able to tie with Kayla 6 months after he was neutered. It did take some effort but when he was successful the look on their faces was hyterical!

Traci said...

Sometimes I'd gladly "tutor" a few boys... but most of the time I love them just the way they are :)

So glad you've seen such a vast difference!!! :)