Sunday, August 31, 2008

So fitting and what a deal

We have a new branch of a local pet store near us called Mini Petmart. I've been to their other locations, but this new one is the showcase, if you ask me. They have so much stuff there, including things you can usually find at the dog show, but not at a pet shop...and they don't sell any animals. Gotta love that! Anyway, in my first visit yesterday, I remembered that Savannah's collar has seen far better days. While they had lots of pink things to choose from, cuz you know we've got to make her girlie in some way, when I saw this one, I knew it was perfect for her...

Monkeys. Pink monkeys. Too dang funny! We call her the little monkey sometimes, because she is just so silly sometimes...and she loves to climb. It just seemed oh-so-fitting!

And the deal? Thank goodness for craigslist. We picked up one of those Booster Bath dog grooming tubs like Carolyn has for $100. The woman has another one, but it's missing the drain hose. This one looks like it's never been used. It's been sitting outside under a cover, so will need a bit of a scrub, but otherwise, it's in great shape. Woo hoo!!!

Finally a picture of the babies...new chewies make for cozy couch sitting...

4 comments:

Kate said...

shiner has that leash and collar. I love it.

Traci said...

I LOVE the new group shot!!!! :) Way to go on the Booster Bath! I'm jealous!

CardiLover said...

Hmmmm...maybe it's a Carbon girl baby thing, eh? :)

dreameyce said...

One of these years I need a booster bath... I hate the 'bend over and bear it' game, or dropping $12 a bath at the DIY place!

I keep asking the soon-to-be-engineer hubby to build me one, but he's too focused on so 'stupid' storm water treatment program thing ;0P

The groups shot is so cute! I'm always looking forward to your pics! Dang cute pups!