Sunday, August 03, 2008

Oops, she did it again

Savannah managed to pick up Winner's Bitch again today, in spite of herself. Emily says she has mommy-itis...I don't have to do what Mommy wants. Every time we'd start on the go around, she'd try to run into me instead of going straight and I had to force her to go to her left. She trotted half way around. She wanted out of the ring, period. In other words, I got told the exact opposite thing by the judge today than I got told at Bandon. The one at Bandon wanted me to speed her up. This one decided she was doing it because I was taking her around too fast, which I know wasn't the case. Frustrating!!! Anybody got any suggestions? On the bright side, she's up to 6 points, whether she deserves them or not! ;)

2 comments:

Traci said...

Congrats on her wins this weekend!! :) So happy for you guys! :) Have you been taking her to class? If not, start going again... get her "ideal" speed down in your head... that's the best suggestions I can give you...
I can't wait to see the win pictures!!! :)

CardiLover said...

Oh, yeah, we're definitely going to class. Problem is, she's a perfect angel in class. We get in an actual show ring and she goes sideways. We had a great pace down, knowing she can flat move, and I certainly wasn't trying to move her faster than she can go. Sometimes I have to reset her by slowing down...that made it worse, because she could get in front of me easier. By the last go around for winner's, she finally settled down and cooperated for most of it. A lot of it is testing me, I think. ARG!