Monday, January 15, 2007

Really Quick Picture Post

Here are some pictures of the dogs in the recent snow...some of which is still on the ground now and may get added to tomorrow. The pictures at the bottom are of the two alpaca scarves I made for my dad and stepmom and sent off to Alaska...and they made it in time for Christmas!!!










Alpaca illusion knit scarf from the top

This is the same scarf from the side...and now the illusion is revealed. :)


Also in alpaca...wavy scarf from Knitty.com

Wavy scarf detail

4 comments:

Kim said...

Very COOL scarves...
Is little miss cutie attending Saturday so we can steal her?

Traci said...

Wow... that's lotsa snow for Eugene! Day're widdle toeszies are gettin cold!!! ;-) Good lookin' monsters.. all of em!

Way cool scarves... I wish I could do something other than 1 lousy stitch! ;-)

CardiLover said...

I'm really hoping we can day trip up on Saturday. It means little Missivannah will need a bath, nails done, and the actual trimming we've been meaning to do...gotta get out to Sally Beauty Supply!

With the snow, that artic corgi hair on the bottoms of Ethan's feet really has come in handy for him...Libby would like to share some, I think!

And, Traci, if you can get back up here, I will gladly teach you more knitting. It's really not all that hard, you just gotta have someone to show you and then run from there. We even have a knitting group at work now!

Traci said...

I got myself in touch with a recruiter last week... he has my resume and references and I'm supposed to touch base with him twice a week. Let's hope. I'll miss my great friends here, but I dont' want to be here for Summer..