Thursday, September 28, 2006

Cables

Why, oh why can't do I have so much with front cables? My brain totally gets back cables. I don't mix 'em up, I don't do some one way and some another, but I can't seem to manage that with the front cables. Maybe I ought to make the cables on both my gauntlets go the same way. Nah, I bought cashmere for the things; I've got to do them right. So frogging I will go...at least 5 rows or so. Dang it! Wanna see what I'm making? They're at http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer06/PATTfetching.html. I'm making them in a dark chocolate brown color. I've got a skein of this lovely plum color, but it'll be used for something else now. One pair of these is plenty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How very interesting... I could never do such things.... shoot, I'm lucky to knit straight lines so I can make a scarf! Dont' ask me how I'll stop it and actually make the tasselly thingies... ah hell, i'll probably never finish anyway ;-) Very cool! I look forward to seeing your finished project!!