Saturday, May 23, 2009

Twitter, how I love thee

I can't believe I'm so hooked to Twitter, but I sooooo am. I don't do Facebook or MySpace...too time-consuming...but Twitter, oh Twitter. I can just blurt out a bit, comment to someone quickly, and run away. And it works so nicely on my new Blackberry. I find out all sorts of things quickly that I either wouldn't find out at all or it would be awhile before I found out. And the links people put up...I love the links. Here are three I enjoyed just from today. One is a pattern for a cute entrelac knit pouch to give entrelac a test drive posted by @knittingnews. Another is a cute video of Boston Terriers diving for a toy in a swimming pool. And another is an article about medieval knitting, probably also from @knittingnews. I've found long lost friends from high school and talk far more with an old friend on Twitter than I have on email since we reconnected. So, if you Tweet, let me know!

On a totally different topic...David Cook will be at the Oregon State Fair on Saturday, September 5. Woot!

2 comments:

Traci said...

*MELT* I want to see David Cook! I love that man.

I am avoiding Twitter simply because I have SO much going with Facebook. I check MySpace infrequently.

Glad you're enjoying Twitter :) And doncha just love the Blackberry? :)

Kady Cannon said...

Have twitter. I've mostly just been using it from my blog so far.

Need blackberry. One of these days.