Sunday, March 29, 2009

Woot!

After going fourth in open yesterday, Savannah gave me a fantastic birthday present today by going Winners Bitch and Best of Winners for 5 points at the supported entry at the Chinitimini Kennel Club in Albany today. When Judge Honey Anne Glendinning pointed at her for open, I squealed. I was just pleased she did well there in such a large, quality class. I've been stunned ever since she gave her winner's and can't really remember much after that, other than frequent utterances of "Holy crap!" Official pictures will be up by the end of the week. In the meantime, Emily took pictures of today's festivities, so keep an eye out there. Now Savannah has 13 points and one major, so we'll be looking for one more. :)

10 comments:

Baledwr said...

WOOT!

Traci said...

As I said to Paul via Text Message - HOW FREAKING AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!!!! Yippee!!!! Hooray!!! Can you hear me hootin' and hollerin' from there?? :) Congrats!!!!!

Léo said...

You were an awesome team out there. Beautiful to watch and, Baby, you deserved it!!!

Big hugs!!

Jeri said...

YAY!!

Kady Cannon said...

You made "great grandma" very happy :-)

starrynights said...

WA HOO! Congrats on your spectacular win! I am sorry I missed it. Stoopid family obligations. Don't they know how important it is for me to see my "dog family" kick some ass? :-) Congrats again.

dreameyce said...

I was SO happy to see this big win! Such an exciting weekend!

I'm working on pics now, and will let you know when they're up. HOPEFULLY in the next couple hours :)

You two looked SO awesome yesterday! I squeed when she won. So amazing, and awesome!

Joanne said...

You've won some yarn! Please drop me a line on my blog with some contact information, or email me so I can get it in the mail! Congrats! (and I'm so glad that Terri's friend won something. She is a marvelous person! :)

Traci said...

where's the win pic, Chelle?????

CardiLover said...

Unfortunately, the "pro" photo is terrible! The color is off so badly!!! My bangs look like I dyed them pink. For true color, see the win pick Emily took on the last page of her pics. I'm thinking Emily would make a far better pro show photog than what we have now. Ever consider it, Emily?