Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Bark Collar - 1, Corgis - 1

Citronella bark collars work well...sometimes. The peace and quiet gained by wrapping it around Savannah's neck has been well worth the price of it! Therefore, bark collar gets a point.

The corgis gained a point, though, when Ethan's turn to try it out came. Can you say, "Totally not phased?!?" Bark, squirt, head shake, back up, bark, squirt, head shake, bark, squirt, head shake. Granted, it decreased the bark frequency, but in this case, the corgi won.

We'll have to see what happens if Libby wears it, but for now, I'm so glad I got it. No more demanding barks from Savannah when she can't go out with Ethan due to her hyper-hussiness! Woot!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ethan and Fly must have been related in a prior life. Fly was hilarious with a spray collar.

BARK... pfft... BARK BARK BARK pffffffffffft... sneeze twice BARK BARK BARK! She emptied it in 1 minute flat and I said, "Well that worked well, NOT"

And to top it off she was always so happy with herself while having it on, like it was some game.

Traci said...

the description of Fly made me laugh out loud! I'm glad it's working for Savannah, since she was the *real* reason you got it :) Thankfully the only time the kids bark around here is when someone knocks... :) (loving my peaceful life and knocking on some wood that I don't jinx it!)