Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Quickie Post of Pictures from Canby

Up too late again tonight after having taken Sillyvannah to handling class and Petsmart. We decided she needs more socialization after Canby. She's a bit cautious and a little easily spooked, so we took her around and asked people to maul her. I think it went well and both were very good experiences to strengthen her bravery in other places. She's a normal pushy corgi girl at home, but she gets a bit overly cautious and doesn't mind having a talk about it when she's out and about. And she decides who can and who cannot maul her...touch her places other than head and neck...which must change. Thanks to Auntie Kim, the Camera Jedi, for capturing the bucking wild thing while Gramma Kim was trying to stack her.

Below there are pictures of the group wearing Union Jack pins to honor Trooper at Canby. This weekend when I have a bit more time, I'm going to put a copy and a pin in a card to send to Troop's family to let them know we care and loved him. If any of you wizards can photoshop Paul and Savannah from the second picture into the first picture, everyone will look great.

Finally, there are a couple pics we took of Savannah the week prior to Canby...prior to bath and grooming. She'll be 11 months old on Saturday the 30th.








11 comments:

Jeri said...

Love her neck! And it looks like her chest is filling out a bit. Glad she did so well for you!

Traci said...

her chest... a bit?!~? EFF all of you who have dogs with chests!!!!! At least Megan can empathize with me ;-) I know she has a bigger version of my tube with legs ;-) She looks lovely... I LOVE the picture with Gramma Kim, and the pictures on the table!! She's such a pretty girl... too cute for words! Too bad she got her mothers (and grandmothers) voice ;-) Hee hee.

Kim said...

Does everyone have their eyes closed in the 2nd shot? WTH?

Jeri said...

Yeah Traci, well EFF all of you that have dogs with toplines. :P

Kim said...

No cyber EFF'ing! LMAO

CardiLover said...

I am so, like, out of the loop on the blogspeak...what's EFF? Okay, I know I'm asking for it and I'll say something like, "Oh, duh!," when I find out, but still...

And I can be upset about those with bomb proof presence in the ring (particularly Miss Lizzie who lasted through an entire Alston seminar! ) :)

Kim said...

EFF = nasty four letter word that starts with an F...

Kim said...

Use the blonde excuse...

CardiLover said...

Okay, yeah, I like the blonde by choice excuse and I had a good feeling of what one of the Fs meant, but it didn't dawn on me that the E and the other F didn't stand for other words...sorta like LMAO...see? :)

We all had some serious squint problems, huh? The first picture looks good, except for the look on Paul's face and Savannah looking away...really, somebody wanna photoshop it?

Traci said...

I'll see what i can do... give me a day or so?

Jeri said...

We had to work on that presence in the ring. ;-) And Savannah does just fine girl, we always nitpick our own dogs the worst! She'll get there, she's not that big of a twit.